Cadman-Beau Shaving Brush
Mervyn Cadman is an Essex based, British craftsman and the finest artisan brush maker in the UK, and we've worked with him in order to offer a stunning and exclusive synthetic fibre shaving brush.
The result is a beautiful and opulent piece of shaving hardware that is balanced and comfortable in the hand and effortless in how it builds your lather.
Using a method refined and developed over twenty years, each is hand cast from the finest grade clear polyester resin before various types of pigmentation and pearl colours are added. He then lathe turns each handle using three different types of turning tool and shapes each one, by hand, to our own specified profile.
With its own idiosyncrasies each handle is then sanded and polished to a very high standard using three grades of polishing mop.
It's then inspected under daylight bulbs for any defects before the highest grade, UK sourced synthetic nylon filament knot is glued and set in to the handle using a two part epoxy glue.
To finish off, Mervyn adds our thermally printed, 1mm thick aluminium logo discs in to the base of each handle and gives the final product its last check and buff.
- Handle colour & material: Pearlescent ivory resin
- Handle height: 65mm
- Knot width & type: 24mm tuxedo synthetic nylon filament
- Knot loft (height): 50mm.
- UK orders will ship for free using Royal Mail Tracked 24hr with signature
- International orders will ship using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (5 to 7 working days). N.b. Free shipping is available on orders over £75.