- The opportunity to name and design the scent profile for our summer 2017 seasonal (limited run) shaving soap.
- Soap number one from batch number one of our spring 2017 release 'Imperial Rum' shaving soap. This will be signed and numbered by Kerry.
| THE HOW
- If you haven't already, follow @phoenixandbeau via any of our social channels - Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Post a SOTD (shave of the day) image on your respective feed, i.e. Instagram and use the hashtag #PB2017. These images must contain one of our products.
- In your SOTD description please describe your recommended scent profile, e.g. sandalwood, cedarwood, lavender and vetiver..
- In your SOTD description please give your scent profile a name. It must be in keeping with the following: it must be something British, something iconic and something classy. It must be in keeping with our brand identity and we welcome abstract thinking.
- Provide a brief rationale for your soaps name, the more detail the better.
WINNING & NOTIFICATION
- We shall announce the winner of the contest on Christmas day via our social channels and website. Rodney McAlpin (@Cap7597) will also announce via his social channels.
- Multiple entries are unlimited and positively encouraged.
- We reserve the right no not proceed with any of the suggested profiles or names. Equally, we reserve the right to choose a profile but name it ourselves, or vice versa.
- In the event no name or profile is identified we will still pick a winner for the signed and numbered 'Imperial Rum' on the basis of whoever came closest. That said, we're sure someone can conjure an amazing scent profile and accordingly fantastic name for it.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that we believe contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content that does not comply with these rules or is in the spirit of this contest. The decision of Phoenix and Beau Ltd is final and binding on all matters pertaining to the contest.